Trends & Innovations, Opportunities & Obstacles
That’s what you’ll find at the AXIT booth from May 9 to 12
(Hall B2 / Booth 421/522)
The digitalization offers the logistics industry many profitable opportunities. Logistics professionals can now quickly and easily integrate shippers, suppliers, and participating service providers into their supply chain and bring end-to-end automation and transparency to the process chain, from the initial order to the final delivery.
These developments are unfolding rapidly, so it’s important to keep abreast of trends and opportunities in the digital supply chain and get the best advice for overcoming the obstacles.
Our goal in Munich is to answer your questions, offer insights into successful real-world projects, and present innovative solutions as well as new product features that you can use to address your logistical needs today.
Come experience this and much more at the AXIT booth from May 9 to 12 (Hall B2 / Booth 421/522):
The digital supply chain: opportunities and obstacles
- How can we enhance on-time performance?
- How can we eliminate waste?
- How can we optimize our data management and cut administrative overhead?
Success factors in a digital supply chain
- Easy integration of all involved parties (consignor, consignee, logistics service provider, carrier, hubs …)
- Cross-enterprise workflows and end-to-end transparency
- New ways of integrating process participants via smartphone and tablet PC
- Upload photos of damage, approve the costs of special transports, prepare inspection reports on site – anywhere, anytime
- Easy and flexible configuration of according to individual needs.
- AX4 puts all your supply chain data at your fingertips in a validated, structured format.
- Analytics includes tools to display and analyze data instantly in a clear dashboard format
Watching the digital supply chain in action
Seeing is believing – That’s why we’ve put together best practices from supply chain leaders for procurement, distribution as well as logistics service providers which show the practical benefits of our logistics platform AX4.
- How to bring automation and transparency to the management of global procurement and distribution logistics
- How to enhance the efficiency of global logistics processes
- How to optimize on-time performance and avoid waste
AXIT and Siemens
Furthermore, we inform about solutions and services that AXIT is launching in collaboration with its parent company Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics (SPPAL) to better manage transport volumes at industrial facilities, hubs, and logistics centers.Our mission is to manage the digital supply chain from end to end and provide our customers with innovative solutions. This includes managing transports and inbound shipping processes at hubs, industrial facilities, and distribution centers. We look forward to presenting you with our new services for automating your supplier management.
Act now to reserve your own personal consultation with our IT experts: